Akron, OH 44306
Panel Foamer Position Requirements:
Blue print reading skills
Ability to read a tape measure
Use of: tape measure, drills, rivet gun, utility knife, hydraulic lift table, air nailer/stapler, foam (SLUG) gun, (MST) fresh air system, radial arm saw, and forklift
Lifting and flipping of panels weighing 50-175 lbs. with the assistance of co-worker(s). Said lifting/flipping is floor to waist. Requires standing, walking, reaching.
Panel Foamer Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct pre-inspection/startup of foam equipment.
2. Inject foam into panels using a digital controlled SLUG gun.
3. Load and unload panel press in an organized manner.
4. Package finished product for shipment.
5. Use of a forklift to change foam and nitrogen tanks.
6. Maintain foam gun.
7. After trained, use equipment in a safe manner as required.
8. Other duties as required.
9. Maintain a clean and safe work area
Panel Foamer Pay/Perks/Shift:
Third Shift 8:00PM 6:00AM (4 ten hour days)
Medical, vision, dental, 401k, vacation after hire
Please call 330-864-2453 or send resumes to Akron@trnstaffing.com