Pricing Data Entry
Tampa, FL 33607
Pricing & Billing Coordinator
Perform a variety of pricing and administrative duties for the Sales Department. Related activities include calculating, updating pricing information, maintaining files, and investigating and resolving pricing issues, as well as providing support services pertaining to product pricing as submitted by various sales and management personnel. Coordinate customer rebates and investigate all short-payment situations and provide recommendations to resolve customer issues pertaining to the pricing system. Work with confidential data of major importance which, if disclosed, may be detrimental to Company interest.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Interact on a daily with customers, various sales personnel, and management on pricing issues pertaining to Mill Product Sales.
2. Coordinate and maintain all price changes via price change form, telephone communications, and price deviation form and communicate to sales personnel and other appropriate parties as directed.
3. Coordinate all rebate information in Customer Discount Rebate Table to include interpretation of information given, communication of information to appropriate personnel and, as required, update the Order Entry (OE) system, specifying the rules and the exceptions.
4. Update pricing system to ensure that all information on the customer s price sheets is accurate and up to date. This includes verification and auditing to update all U.S. mills pricing, as well as competitor price information at time of increase or decrease.
5. Responsible for updating the Gerdau pricing report to be used by sales personnel for information on customer pricing.
6. Coordinate month-end and quarter-end closing activities with the Accounting Department as they pertain to the pricing system.
7. Communicate effectively with Information Services primarily pertaining to programmed discounts, list prices and freight rates that are required to resolve special requests; as well as mass updates on effective date of price increases and/or decreases, which drives the invoice dollars to the customer.
8. Work with the Credit Department to resolve underpayments and credits issued to customers.
9. Verify all invoice freight rates as well as competitor rates when requested.
10. Investigate and resolve customer issues, inquiries, and discrepancies, pertaining to rebate information.
11. Maintain files to receive and process underpayments involving customer short pays, as well as the customer files for Price Change Forms and Price Deviation Forms as required for documentation on the ISO Records List.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as other specialized pricing software
If you meet the qualifications listed above, have a Bachelor's Degree and are interested in this position please send your resume to: Tampa@TRNStaffing.com
Follow up by calling 813-258-4101