Avon Lake, OH 44012
Avon Lake Ohio company has immediate needs for Production Operators!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the set up and operation of equipment which blends/mixes/packages/transports liquid and/or dry chemicals.
- Identify the correct raw materials from job packet.
- Startup extrusion line and maintain all settings.
- Package and label finished products for shipment.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts ( 1st, 2nd, 3rd).
- Must have good mathematical skills and ability to uses units of weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Able to use variety of small hand tools, mixer/blender and computer equipment.
- Mechanical and computer troubleshooting skills.
- Forklift experience needed.
- Minimum of three years of direct applicable plastic compounding experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Please send resumes to Amherst@trnstaffing.com for consideration or call us at 440-324-7001.