Chardon, OH 44024
A production operator provides support to manufacturing objectives in the department where assigned. An operator will perform one or more duties as assigned by the Lead Operator or Production Manager. Typical job functions include:
Typical Job Functions:
o Machine Operations
o Manual Die Form Operations
o Laminating Operations
o Assembly Operations
o Packaging Operations
o Clean up of work area
o Rework Operations
o Checking quality as instructed
o Use of computer terminal
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Follow all safety rules as instructed and always work in a safe manner.
2. Check and maintain quality of parts as directed.
3. Meet production goals as assigned; maintain consistent production levels.
4. Track scrap and be accountable for scrap.
5. Read and interpret information and instructions from work order
6. Interpretation of simple shop drawings.
7. Perform work to meet and follow procedures & standards.
8. Maintain and document lot traceability.
9. Operated equipment as instructed
10. Maintain a neat, orderly, clean work area using 5S.
11. Look for continuous improvement opportunities; support problem solving activities.
12. Maintain and support EGC s quality policy.
13. Follow all company policies and procedures.
14. Recording material usages accurately
Understand and calculate using basic math, equivalent for a high school level.
Use a calculator to solve basic formulas.
Reading skills sufficient to understand and follow policies, practices, work instructions.
Writing skills to legibly and accurately complete all required production forms.
Comprehension skills necessary to understand and learn new skills
Communications skills to respond to requests and transfer information
Ability to learn and understand production equipment set up and operation.
Ability to learn to use basic measurement instruments
Ability to follow detailed instructions.
Ability to learn and recognize different material use at EGC
Able to lift 25lbs up to 50 lbs with assistance or proper equipment
Able to perform highly repetitive, manual, simple short cycle mechanical assembly following prescribed procedure
Able to climb ladders and stairs to retrieve parts, if necessary
Ability to work at a work station sitting for 8 hours or standing for 8 hours.
Ability to operation computer work station.
The Reserves Network is a leading provider of staffing services for the Office, Industrial, Professional and Technical markets. Our core business consists of flexible staffing services, including Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire placements
Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Fairview Park, Ohio, the provider of Total Staffing Solutions has won multiple honors for outstanding sales growth and management excellence.
The Reserves Network works with over 1,000 active customers in a multitude of industries, and places nearly 20,000 employees annually at more than 40 operating locations throughout Ohio, Illinois, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Florida, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org