Tampa, FL 33610
The Reserves Network is currently seeking an Fabrication Assembler for a client in Tampa, FL to assemble wood crates and have experience with Brazing and Soldering.
What we offer:
Competitive base pay depending on experience ($14hr)
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401k plan for tenured associates
Full time employment with overtime opportunity
Weekly pay with direct deposit
Uncapped referral bonuses for our employees
- Operate and maintain tube cutter and hairpin bender
- Operate and maintain header punch
- Operate turret punch and punch sheet metal
- Bend sheet metal following engineering instructions
- Operate and maintain fin press
- Assemble, pipe and expand all heat pipe products
- Efficient and capable copper brazer
- Assemble and pipe all heat pipe products
- Vacuum and charge refrigeration circuits
- EPA certification
- Perform retrofits into air handling units either in factory or on a job site
- Build wooden crates
- Material handling, loading and unloading, driving forklift
Read, interpret, and follow safety rules and procedures in accordance to Company Policy.
Near acuity and hand /eye coordination required for proper machinery operation.
Able to hear in a production setting; machinery, loud noises, etc..
Must be able to use hand tools, drills etc. must be able to read a tape measure.
HS Diploma and or GED.
If interested please send a resume to: clearwaterresumes@TRNstaffing.com
Please call the office at (727) 228-4010 after resume submittal. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.