Tampa, FL 33619
Hours of Duty:
A typical shift for this position is eight hours. Hours of duty are 8:00AM to 5:00PM,
Monday through Friday. Flexible hours required for position. Overtime is paid for after hours/weekend work and potential for after hours bonuses.
IICRC Certifications for Restoration Technician: Technicians must eventually obtain IICRC certifications when classes are available in the following categories:
- Water Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying
- Fire & Smoke Technician
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- Responds to emergency losses.
- Performs Emergency Water Extraction and Drying Services.
- Assists in Emergency Storm and Fire/Smoke Services (including board-ups, tarps and securing structures).
- Assists in Mold Remediation (including demolition and cleaning).
- Assists in packing, boxing, cleaning, and moving of customer s contents.
- Performs on-call rotation as needed.
- Trained to perform services and supervise tasks in absence of the Supervising Technician.
- Performs basic truck, equipment and department maintenance.
- Able to climb a ladder.
- Able to lift moderate weight (fans and dehumidifiers).
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Follows established safety practices including the proper use of PPE when required.
- Participate in the collection process.
- Performs any and all directives from the Mitigation Supervisors.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e. GED)
One (1) year experience in water restoration/mitigation and/or carpet cleaning would be preferable.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES:
Valid Drivers License- Must be maintained for the duration of the assignment. Driving record will be pulled for final applicants.
DOCUMENTS) REQUIRED AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
- High school graduation or other equivalent (i.e., GED, etc.)
- Valid Driver's License.
- Specific documented evidence of training and experience to satisfy qualifications.
- Able to pass a background check and drug testing.
EXAMPLES OF ASSIGNED WORK AREAS:
Strength: Medium/heavy - exert force 20 - 80 lbs. frequently or 10 - 40 lbs. constantly.
May involve significant stand/walk/push/pull.
Physical Demands: Occasional climbing, balancing, crouching, frequent stooping,
reaching, kneeling, and handling.
Environmental Conditions: Climate controlled home/office and other settings. Exterior or non-climate controlled settings.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR THIS POSITION
1. All work will be performed according to company policies and up to Paul Davis
2. All work will be performed in accordance with safety regulations pertaining to this work.
3. Customers will be treated in a courteous and professional manner. All communication with customers will be informative and courteous.
4. Employees will ALWAYS wear a company uniform in good repair when representing the company.
5. Employees will behave in a professional and mature manner when representing this
6. Company equipment and vehicles will be kept neat, clean, and in working order at all
If interested please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org