SWISS SETUP (CNCL)
Erie, PA 16501
Erie, PA Manufacturer seeks CNC Swiss Set-up/Operator
Second Shift, 3:00pm-11:00pm OR Third Shift, 11:00pm-7:00am
Our client makes decisions based on long-term benefit rather than short-term gain.
Tough, Fair and Honest business practices
Strong Work Ethic
Focus on Improvement
Do the Right Thing and Do the Thing Right
- Perform all set-ups and operates Swiss CNC lathes proficiently and with very minimal supervision
- Select and set cutting tools and/or tool holders as required
- Effectively troubleshoot machine tool/tooling problems, taking corrective actions as appropriate
- Use precision instruments and measuring devices including but not limited to all hand-held gauges, optical comparator and CMM to inspect workpieces in progress
- Adjust machining parameters to achieve properly documented first pieces and inspect work in progress so that all parts conform to drawing specifications, taking appropriate action if defective parts are found
- Create set-up sheets and follow set-up sheets, process instructions, work instructions, and other instructions to insure a reliable and repeatable process for production
- Document process results legibly and accurately using SPC charts, dimensional results forms, production logs, etc.
- Train Class C and Class B machinists, assist them in more advanced machining/inspection methods
Swiss CNC lathe setup and operation experience, along with use of basic gages (micrometers, calipers)
The Reserves Network offers a variety of Benefits including: Great Work Environment, Medical, Rx, Dental and Vision Insurance, Weekly Pay, Referral Bonus and Direct Deposit Options available.
Please complete an online application or call 814-774-3842 for more details