The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
.NET Developer (UnQork certified)
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Posted: 05/30/2023 2023-05-30 2023-07-01 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: BP24093645
Immediate need for a .NET Developer with UnQork certification to fill a new position for a dynamic insurance organization headquartered in downtown Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This .NET Developer role is a 1-year CONTRACT position with possibility of extension or option to hire
- Flexible HYBRID schedule for candidates local to Omaha, NE – 1 day per week in office
- REMOTE options available for select candidates
- SALARY: $52 - $60 per hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- 5+ years of .NET experience (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, etc.) including:
- Coding Best Practices
- Prior experience managing a product
- Experience functioning as a developer in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- 3-5 years of SQL experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Certification in UnQork platform
- Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of software architecture principles
- Microsoft Azure Cloud experience or equivalent
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
In this .NET Developer role, you will function as a developer for web and desktop applications, including design, development, and quality control, as well as troubleshooting and maintaining existing applications.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop web and desktop applications from design to QC.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing applications.
- Use your development expertise and business knowledge to identify and execute new projects.
- Identify problems and recommend alternatives.
- Get your hands on the latest version of Angular and breakdown software applications into Microservice solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
- Eligible for 401(k) plan
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the .NET Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
* Those legally authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply *
* We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*