The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Omaha, NE 68102 US
Posted: 05/08/2023 2023-05-08 2023-06-26 Industry: Information Technology Job Number: JK654299417
.Net Developer needed to fill a new position for a dynamic insurance organization headquartered in downtown Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This .Net Developer role is a 1-year CONTRACT position with possibility of extension or option to hire
- Flexible HYBRID schedule for candidates local to Omaha/Lincoln, NE – 1 day per week in office (in-office for training the first few weeks 50%, after that, 1 day per will on-site)
- SALARY: $35 - 40 per hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, MIS, Mathematics, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in .NET/SQL
- 1-2 years of related work experience
Preferred Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Agile experience is a plus but not required
- Secure coding practices
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Insurance industry knowledge
- Principles of finance, business, statistics, and insurance
- Cloud-based technologies ex. Azure (DevOps, Data Studio, etc.)
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
In this .Net Developer role, you will be responsible for designing, programming, maintaining, and documenting computer applications to accurately extract and transform data to uphold the Company’s regulatory and reporting requirements.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Effectively design, program, maintain, and document computer applications.
- Work jointly with other programmers to create, maintain, and enhance applications.
- Utilize knowledge of relational databases, business rules, and best practices in software development to develop and improve data-related applications and pipelines.
- Provide support for specific products, assist junior developers, and troubleshoot a variety of issues.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance with premiums starting at $12.95/week
- Eligible for 401(k) plan
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the .Net Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
* Those legally authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply *
* We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
* Only candidates closely matching the client’s required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*