Play a critical role in partnering with a metal and steel manufacture when you become a machine operator for this family-owned business that has been around for more than 100 years in Omaha, NE.
As a machine operator, you will be working in a warehouse environment setting up and operating a cnc brake press for metal fabrication. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Pay of $17 an hour
- On-site position located in the Omaha area
- 2nd shift, 2:30pm-11:30pm Monday-Thursday & Friday 2:30pm-6:30pm
- Benefits include; Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision, Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft ,Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card, Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
Your New Role:
- Hands-on operation of CNC brake press for metal fabrication
- Set up and operate machines as required to manufacture parts
- Analyze work orders, parts, and blueprints.
- Check parts throughout the production run, using company supplied measuring equipment to monitor quality and repeatability of processes.
- Verify conformance of finished work pieces to specifications and blueprints by using check fixtures and other measuring devices.
- Setup metal fabrication machinery and other production necessities to produce "0 defect" parts.
- Accurately complete work orders with correct quantities of good and defective parts.
What You Need:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
- Ability to use Direct read measuring devices required.
- Ability to read blueprints and understand functionality of parts and their components.
- Previous experience in manufacturing engineering, fabrication management and/or operations of low and mid-sized volume metal fabrication preferred.
- Ability to operate a forklift and obtain certification.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.