A vehicle parts manufacturing company in Hodgenville, Kentucky, is hiring now for entry-level machine operators. This company offers full-time schedules, weekly pay, and 3rd shift schedules.
As a Machine Operator, you will be trained to load and operate machines, adjust measurements, and input data into the machines. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Training Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Overtime available
- Flexible 3rd shift schedule choices after training completed, from 8 – 10 – 12 hour shifts
- Weekly Pay
- On-site position located in Hodgenville area
- Paid training provided
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As an entry-level Machine Operator, you will have a big impact with customer satisfaction and meeting company goals. You'll work as a team to load and operator machinery, lift trays in and out of machines, input data to maintain required measurements, packaging parts, and perform timely quality checks.
What You Need:
- No prior experience required as they do train
- Basic math skills with adding and subtracting
- Able to repeatedly lift up to 30 pounds
- Able to stand for 8-10 hour shifts, as well as walking and bending over
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan with this automotive manufacturing company. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at 270-982-3191.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.