3rd Shift Test Technician
Wallingford, CT 06492 US
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions.
- Analyse test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- Record/train test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and make recommendations for changes in product or test method
- Maintain and use tools and equipment such as, but not limited to power meters, oscilloscopes, microscopes, automated or computerized specialty equipment, etc., including metric tools and measurements.
- Assist in defining processes for new products. Work with the engineering department in determining improved test methods and tooling for assigned production area. Participate in the test plan development
- Adhere to customer specifications and to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- May test and inspect machines and equipment in manufacturing departments.
- 3+ years of electronic testing and repair
- H.S. Diploma/GED; Associates or Vocational/Technical School degree is preferred
- Pass pre-employment screenings.
- 2nd Shift Test Tech (2:00 PM-10:30 PM), $24/hour
- 3rd Shift Test Tech (10:00 M-6:30 AM), $24/hour + $3 shift diff
- MUST be able to train on 2nd Shift ($3 shift diff not included while training)
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision, as well as 401k, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!