3rd shift Reach Forklift
McDonough, GA 30253 US
What you will do:
• Receive raw materials and packaging supplies, verification of materials received, identify discrepancies
• Transport pallets or individual containers of finished goods to storage area using forklift, pallet dolly, or other equipment, as required.
• Use of pick lists, internal inventory locator system, RF terminal and scanner, to accurately pick products.
• Load/unload delivery trucks based on pick lists and shipping order. Follow regulations for the loading and transport of chemical products.
• Record and track safety, quality and productivity in accordance with plant and department.
What you will need:
• Verbal and written communication skills,
• Team player and detail oriented
• Attention to detail
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 1-2 years’ experience required of reach truck
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. or more.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.