The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
ADA Signage Fabricator
Tampa, FL 33626 US
Posted: 02/08/2023 2023-02-08 2023-04-28 Industry: Welding Job Number: SC46559526
ADA Signage Fabricator
The Reserves Network is currently hiring an ADA Signage Fabricator for a commercial sign creation company in the Northeast Tampa area. As an ADA Signage Fabricator, you will be responsible for contributing to the completion of all projects that are assigned to the ADA/Interior sign department.
CALL OUR OFFICE NOW @ (813) 537 - 2622 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3CxgzNa.
What a typical day will look like:
- Complete all tasks as assigned by your team leader within the budgeted time frame.
- Ensure work area is organized and cleaned daily.
- Ensure all time and material sheets are accurate and turned in daily.
- Ensure QC sheets are turned in for all completed jobs.
- Assist with monthly inventory counts.
What you need:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience with graphics programs such as flexi or Corel.
- 1 year experience in a graphics sign shop
- Experience with ADA signage a plus.
- Read and understand production drawings and decipher production notes.
- Experience with Laser cutter Universal, Trotec, or other a plus.
- Experience with engraver machine such as (Vision) a plus.
- Familiarity with Interior signage, Wayfinding, raster braille (Braille Beads) and signage materials such as acrylic, Formica laminates, adhesives, and digital printing a plus.
What is in It for You:
- Pay Range $18 - $22 per hour
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Mon-Fri
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.