The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
AP Assistant - QuickBooks
Houston, TX 77007 US
Posted: 03/02/2023 2023-03-02 2023-04-21 Job Number: VS7932127
AP Assistant – QuickBooks
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77007 | Location: West Houston
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $40,000 a year
Do you have accounts payable working experience? Are you seeking a position close to home? An acclaimed energy company is partnering with ExecuTeam to seek an AP Assistant - QuickBooks to join their team! The AP Assistant will report to the Director of Administration and partner with various staff members to ensure money transactions are kept in an organized manner while using the QuickBooks software. If you are seeking a position that will transcend your career, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available for you!
AP Assistant – QuickBooks’s Responsibilities
- Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable daily
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Monitor and track deposits made to the bank and handle deposit transfers
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns, and miscellaneous charges
- Maintain an orderly financial filing system
- Assist in daily data entry for project database
- Maintain weekly financial and project reports
AP Assistant - QuickBooks’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- 2+ years of QuickBooks experience is required
- Experience with bank reconciliation and tracking credit card transactions is preferred.
- Exceptional organization, time management, administrative, and communication skills are highly preferred.
- Open to growing with the company
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. worth of materials
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Work with a company that has over 100 years of experience
- Opportunity to work with an energy company with 25+ years of safety measures
- A business casual work environment where you can wear jeans every day
- Located just before the Washington Heights area, surrounded by various restaurants to eat at, and enjoy scenic views from a nearby park
- The comprehensive benefits package includes 401(k), medical, dental, and vision insurance, and more!
Salary: $40,000 a year
If you are looking for a new opportunity that will allow you to make an impact in your career – Apply today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.