Houston, TX 77042 US
- Handle day-to-day accounts payable duties
- Reconcile and resolves discrepancies
- Control all levels of A/P for any company under the corporate umbrella
- Maintain the filing system up to date
- Answer questions related to day-to-day work
- Obtain documentation for payment of legitimate invoices and other outgoing transactions
- Enter detailed data accurately into financial systems concerning vendors, dates, amounts, and tax information
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of Accounting, Finance, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in direct Accounts Payables responsibilities
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting rules preferred
- Experience with ERP systems (Basware, Oracle, Epicor, Glovia, MOVEX-AS400, etc.) and databases is a plus.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Start work immediately!
- Work with a company that offers continuing education and career development opportunities.
- The work schedule is flexible for you to work Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- The building is located off the Westpark Tollway and W Sam Houston Parkway, with close access to various restaurants and shopping outlets.
- The company offers career development and continuing education opportunities associated with a global company.
- Benefits package to include two weeks’ vacation; bonus up to 15% of salary dependent on company performance
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!