API Solution Architect
Johnston, IA 50131 US
API Solutions Architect needed to fill a new position for a well-respected, global client. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Directly hired on by the client
- FULLY REMOTE
- Our Client prefers working off EST
- $110000 - $130000 / year salary with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Join a growing team that has several exciting projects planned for the future!
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- 5+ years of experience in designing, solutioning, and architecting enterprise software
- 3+ years cloud architecture design experience with serverless technologies. Azure preferred
- Understanding of hybrid on-premise/cloud architecture and solution design
- Hands-on experience with architecture frameworks
- Skilled communicator in speech and writing
- Ability to coach Agile Engineers
- Able to convert IT jargon to business stakeholders
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Solution Architect, you will work for a business domain (Digital Mid-Office) and are responsible for the architecture of the solutions (applications) in the domain.
You describe business processes and requirements and translate them into IT solutions. You guide development teams in creating solutions by providing architectural direction. You organize the solution design activities and with the solution design team you are responsible for documenting the architecture direction in a PSA and architecture repository.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the API Solutions Architect description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.