When you step into the role of AVP, M&A Corporate Development, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your corporate and business development skills along with financial and business expertise will be critical in spearheading and driving the company's strategic vision through M&A.
Reporting to the CFO, this is a new and transformative role - come and make a meaningful and lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: M&A, Transformation, Growth
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite.
Your New Role:
Join this business services organization based in Nebraska as the AVP of M&A Corporate Development. You will lead the full M&A transaction lifecycle. This includes target identification and valuation through transaction negotiation and close. You will track and maintain a robust corporate M&A pipeline and support all internal and external workstream teams. Working with the executive leadership team on portfolio evaluation and partnering with internal and external teams, you will be involved with pro forma modeling, forecasts, valuations, capital structure, and EPS impacts. With your strong leadership and financial modeling skills, you will have a profound impact on the company’s continued growth, transformation, and strategic vision.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or Accounting; MBA preferred
- 10 years of progressive business and finance experience
- Experience in investment banking and leading M&A activities
- Demonstrated track record of developing and executing business and corporate development M&A initiatives
- Excellent analytical, research, organizational, project management, and communications skills
- Executive Gravitas, proactive, curious, analytical, strategic, confident, and humble
Your New Organization:
This business services company is recognized as an industry leader and innovator. Investments are continuing in People, Processes, and Technology.
Enjoy a supportive team and results-oriented leadership environment with competitive compensation, and solid benefits, including Health, 401K & PTO.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the AVP of M&A Corporate Development – drive and lead the M&A process. Come make a difference. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 402-704-1320.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.