AVP of Investment Reporting & Analysis
Cincinnati, Ohio 45213 US
The Reserves Network partnered with a Des Moines based financial services company to find their next Director / VP, Investment Reporting & Analysis.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Great corporate culture; privately held company where values matter
- Best Places to Work list – consistently!
- Generous ESOP 100% company funded
- Lead a large team with 3 direct reports and 20+ indirect reports
- High performance culture where work / life balance matters
- Lead strategic direction for accounting and analysis of investment portfolios
- Be the internal expert for investment strategy, risk management, and technical accounting
- Direct Hire role; Hybrid and in-office; reporting to an SVP
- Compensation commensurate with experience; $175,000 +
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum 10 years' financial markets experience
- Minimum 10 years' insurance industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in fixed income portfolio valuation, especially structured products
- Executive Gravitas with excellent communication and leadership skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the Investment Analysis team
- Collaborate with asset managers and valuation providers to assess risk and make recommendations
- Establish best practices for investment review processes
- Ensure investment portfolio compliance and handle external audits
- Provide accurate and timely investment analysis to support business decisions
- Develop executive-level summary reports and presentations
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. Your information will reach the decision-makers for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
The Reserves Network, we are the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We are the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.