AVP of Treasury Operations
Minneapolis, MN 55401 US
The Reserves Network partnered with a Midwest based financial services company to find their next Director / VP, Treasury Operations.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Great corporate culture; privately held company where values matter
- Best Places to Work list – consistently!
- Generous ESOP 100% company funded
- Lead a team with 6 direct reports
- High performance culture where work / life balance matters
- Lead and develop a high-performing Treasury Operations team
- Manage bank relationships and cash management
- Direct Hire role; Hybrid and in-office; reporting to a VP
- Compensation commensurate with experience; $175,000 +
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the financial service industry, with focus in Treasury
- Minimum 5 years' leadership experience
- Strong banking, cash management, and IRS knowledge required
- Results-oriented team player with a high sense of accountability
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Oversee cash administration, IRS reporting, unclaimed property, premium accounting, payroll, and accounts payable
- Collaborate with investment managers and oversee cash consolidation functions
- Drive compliance with regulations and internal controls processes
- Recruit, coach, and develop talent
- Utilize strong communication and leadership skills to excel in the role
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. Your information will reach the decision-makers for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
The Reserves Network, we are the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We are the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.