Omaha, NE 68154 US
- Manage and service the property and casualty protection for Arch/Diocesan and Religious Order accounts.
- Coordinate all areas of coverage and interface effectively with senior management regarding client needs.
- Maintain positive customer relations by identifying opportunities and problem-solving.
- A four-year college degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Two to three years of prior experience in property and casualty insurance preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Pay starting at $60k/annually
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Friday: 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Competitive salary within the pay range of $60k-$65k.
- Paid holidays and generous vacation and sick accruals.
- 403(b) plan with company match.
- Paid life and AD&D insurance at five times your annual salary.
- Long-term disability leave.
- Paid job-related continuing education.
- Excellent medical/vision/dental group insurance plan.
- Hybrid work schedule and flexible scheduling available after 90 days.