Step into the role of Accountant II, to impact one of Houston's established public health clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will be responsible for billing and analyzing procedures and modifiers to troubleshoot and resolve billing issues, rejections, denials, and appeals.
Don’t miss this chance to join a progressive team dedicated to delivering quality patient care.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $28.00
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position for collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the heart of Downtown Houston area surrounded by various shopping centers and diverse restaurants
- Specialty: Public Health
Your New Role:
Join a leading public healthcare system in the Downtown Houston Area. As an Accountant II, you will have a profound impact on the patient experience as you analyze billing procedures and modifiers to resolve billing issues, rejections, denials, and appeals, work with Medicaid and all other governmental and commercial insurance carriers to resolve claim errors, and complete audit reports for billing, reimbursement, and accounts receivable.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Be part of an enterprising team that is innovational and committed to quality patient care.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- 3+ years of general accounting principles and practices are required
- Proficient knowledge of exception reporting and reconciliations required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, exception reports, filtering, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills are required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for being resourceful in different communities within the Harris County region. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as an Accountant II with a renowned public health practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.