Adams, NE 68301 US
In this Accountant role, 30 minutes south of Lincoln, you will play a generalist role in this accounting department of 5 total plus play a key role in payroll processing. Your previous and current accounting experience and skills are very important but not nearly as much as “fit”. You will fit in this role if you are a team-first person who knows how to not only ask for help but give it when needed as well. You will fit if you are a results-oriented person who stays professional at all times but also knows how to laugh and have fun. You will fit if you can understand your role and do it to the very best of your ability and understand that is how you will get promoted in time.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• Direct hire role that pays up to $80,000 annual base salary
• In-office role reporting to a Senior Accountant and CFO who will do everything they can to help you reach your goals
• 30 minutes south of Lincoln location, so great for Accountants that live south of town and do not want to mess with Lincoln traffic
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• 5+ years of experience in general accounting with a focus on month-end close processes
• Experience in payroll processing
• Must have exceptional MS Excel skills
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
You will deliver results with an unwavering belief that no job is too small and that your are not beneath doing whatever it takes for yourself and the company to be successful. In short, you will be a great teammate.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Processing of payables, receivables, AR aging, and weekly/bi-weekly payroll
• Perform both simple and complex bank reconciliations
• Help lead the months close process
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network team:
Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations • Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
Strong retirement plan
Rich health, dental, and vision plan with outstanding company contribution to employee premiums + two options to choose from based on your needs
Generous PTO & other benefits
Excellent compensation $70,000 = $80,000
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well and are interested in learning more about the Accountant role, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.