Omaha, NE 68102 US
Calling all Accounting degree graduates! Calling all individuals with strong GAAP knowledge! Our client in downtown Omaha is seeking an Accountant for their team. Great organization with great benefits—minimum 4 weeks PTO to start!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- Monday – Friday; 7:30am – 4:30pm
- $60,000 - $70,000 with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Proficient in Excel & other Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As a Accountant, you will …
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Handle general ledger, journal entry, reconciliations, and other accounting and month-end processes
- Utilize appropriate analytical methodologies and systems to increase analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and participate in projects as assigned
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Accountant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.