Omaha, NE 68154 US
Are you into data analysis? Do you strive for the numbers to be “exact”? Our Omaha client is looking for an Accounting Analyst to add to their Team. Come share ideas, be a manager supporter, and use your accounting knowledge to help provide profits to their clientele.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- Hybrid (after 6-9 months)
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- $45000 - $55000 / year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SQL experience highly preferred
- Strong data analysis skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze client data for calculating benefits, developing budgets, & tracking budget expenses
- Manage processes and report data results to Account Managers
- Assist with finalizing client data submittals, tax documentation review, and reporting research results
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Accounting Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.