Needing an individual savvy with excel, data entry, with some general knowledge of accounting to join our client for a
6 month assignment as an Accounting Assistant. Come join this respected client in Omaha, Nebraska to enhance your overall skills!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- 6-month CONTRACT
- In Office
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- $20.00 - $23.00/ hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience.
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- 2+ years of data entry and/or accounting experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Ability to be organized to meet multiple daily deadlines
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Validate information
- Research discrepancies in data and provide resolution
- Communicate with internal resources to research projects
- Handle special projects as assigned
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Receive a $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Accounting Assistant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.