Omaha, NE 68102 US
Accounting Assistant needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- 8 TO 5 – 40 HOURS PER WEEK
- Up to $22/hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Preferred – Associate’s degree required
- 2 years experience in an accounting related role
- Experience using Excel and Word
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As an Accounting Assistant, you will work on a variety of accounting duties to ensure deadlines are met and projects are completed in timely manner.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Prepare daily deposits
- Print checks
- Prepare cash reports
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserve Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Accounting Assistant description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.