Omaha, NE 68138 US
Accounting Manager needed to fill a new position for a well-respected client headquartered in Omaha, NE. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- This is an Onsite position
- Hours are 8am to 5pm
- Salary position of $90,000 to $95,000
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Required
- Accounting Degree Preferred
- 5+ years of related work experience in Construction, Public Accounting or Manufacturing
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for monthly and annual financial reporting, Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivables, Analyzing Numbers and budget preparations.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Improve overall financial processes
- Report Sales, Production, Inventory and Metric Data
- Administer and Assist in the Annual Audit
- Ensure Proper Sales & Use Tax
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Accounting Manager description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network, we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.