Cleveland, OH 44111 US
- Process invoices from multiple vendors and reconciling purchasing orders to vendor invoices.
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Debiting, crediting, and totaling accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using QuickBooks and Excel.
- Processing weekly payroll - payroll preparation, payroll tax reporting, and Forms W-2 and 1099, accounts receivable, financial reporting, general ledger, and reconciliations.
- Assist with Office duties including data entry, email correspondence and answering phones, and scheduling.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates or bachelor’s in accounting preferred.
- 2-3 years of recent and relevant accounting experience with QuickBooks expertise.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task.
- Payroll and Sales Tax Return prep experience is a plus.