The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Accounting and Finance Manager
Winnebago, NE 68071 US
Posted: 05/02/2023 2023-05-02 2023-07-01 Industry: Healthcare Executive Job Number: AA18701452
Accounting and Finance Manager needed to fill a new position for a mission driven healthcare system headquartered in NE Nebraska. Apply today to take advantage of this unique and exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
• $90000-$110000 / year
• Excellent benefits package
• Home to excellent restaurants, extraordinary outdoor recreation, exciting history, exceptional shopping, and fantastic education
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
• Four-year degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, financial management, healthcare management, or business administration with a concentration in accounting or financial management.
• CPA, MBA, CMA, CGFM, or similar certification preferred but not required, equivalent experience may be considered.
• Two to four years of accounting experience required. Experience in hospital fiscal management preferred. Personnel management experience preferred.
• Experience in Tribal and/or Indian Health Service fiscal management is a plus.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local funding and grant requirements as well as familiarity with community resources preferred.
• Exceptionally skilled in Excel and proficient in all other Microsoft Office programs.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Demonstrate the organization’s core mission, vision, and values.
• Maintain a strong internal control environment, controls and procedures, and works closely with external auditors. Drive/maintain documentation of internal control processes and policies.
• Ensures general ledger is accurate and that Month end and Year end processes are completed timely and accurately.
• Champion the continuous improvement of internal and external financial reporting processes and deliverables.
• Assist with preparation of the annual budget, including participation in monthly budget reviews with department managers.
• Work with budget analysts to identify variances and reporting of such variances in a timely manner.
• Assist with management and maintain various program grant budgets. Ensures federal, state, tribal and other awards and tasks are budgeted and spent in accordance with the specified terms and conditions. Ensures grant drawdowns are accurate and timely through Federal Payment Management System.
• Manage WCHS’s cash and investment accounts in accordance with the Board’s guidelines.
• Supervise finance staff and ensures payroll, AP, AR and accounting functions are completed timely and accurately.
• Assist in preparing and providing data for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
• Supports annual and programmatic audits.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Accounting and Financial Manager description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!