Accounts Payable /Receiveable Assisttant
Starting pay of $18.00 per hour
Must be able to work 8:00am until Monday through Friday
High Point, NC
The Reserves Network is currently seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Associate to join our clients amazing team in High Point, NC. This position is crucial to maintaining accurate financial records and ensuring timely payments and receipts.
- Process vendor invoices accurately and efficiently.
- Verify and reconcile vendor statements.
- Ensure timely payment of invoices and resolve any discrepancies.
- Generate and send out customer invoices.
- Monitor and follow up on overdue payments.
- Reconcile customer accounts and resolve billing issues.
- Assist in month-end closing procedures.
- Maintain organized and up-to-date financial records.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather necessary financial information.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior experience in accounts payable and/or accounts receivable.
- Relevant degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and managing multiple tasks efficiently.
- Starting pay of $18.00 per hour
- Must be able to work 8:00am until Monday through Friday
- Multiple Healthcare Plans Dental Vision Accident, Disability, Life Direct Deposit/Pay Cards 401(k) Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit Https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Contact our Greensboro, NC office at (336) 455-9558 for more information OR If interested please send a resume to: Greensboro@thereservesnetwork.com