When you step into the role of Accounts Payable Clerk, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Join this organization by applying to become a key role and make a lasting difference for the company and your career!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $18.00 - $20.00
- Temporary opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The position is located near the Northwest Freeway, surrounded by various shopping centers and diverse restaurants
Your New Role:
Join one of the most prominent and hardworking healthcare resource organizations based in Houston, TX as the Accounts Payable Clerk. You will provide financial and administrative support for the organization. You will also process payments, verify invoices, and reconcile all expenses to keep track.
With your exceptional Accounts Payable experience, you will have the opportunity to not only enhance your interpersonal and Accounts Payable skills but also to increase your healthcare resource knowledge to add to your career resume!
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is required
- 1 – 2 years of Accounts Payable experience is required
- Quick Books experience is not required but is highly recommended
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) is required
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, proofreading, and interpersonal skills are required
Your New Organization:
The healthcare organization is not only one of the leading healthcare resource clinics in Houston, but their teamwork is also driven by excellence and the location will make this a stellar place to land.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Accounts Payable Clerk at the organization’s Northwest Freeway location. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.