When you step into the role of Accounts Payable Coordinator, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your accounting expertise will strengthen an innovative environment that is known worldwide. See how you can make a lasting difference in your career today.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $23.00
- Temp-to-hire opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The building is in Northwest Houston just off Highway 290 with close access to various shopping outlets and diverse restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
Your New Role:
Join one of the leading pallet management organizations based in Houston, TX as the Accounts Payable Coordinator. You will support external and internal customers with matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to work to offer a good work/life balance.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is highly preferred
- 2+ years of related work experience with account reconciliation is required
- Essential knowledge of debits and credits is required
- Oracle/NetSuite experience is required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel (creating VLOOKUPS and pivot tables) is required
Your New Organization:
This is one of the largest pallet manufacturing companies recognized nationwide. They work hard to provide end-to-end pallet solutions, from supply to retrieval, onsite services, and reverse logistics.
Enjoy working in a stable and clean environment with solid benefits, including competitive and holiday pay, referral bonus, long-term career advancement, PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and short-term and long-term disability.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Accounts Payable Coordinator at this esteemed organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.