The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
McDonough, GA 30253 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-04 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: DM86418052
Work in a family-owned and operated company which offers a full range of domestic and imported libations, including beer, wine, champagne, liquor, bottled water, juices, and soft drinks to beverage retailers throughout Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee.
What You Will Do:
- Perform confidential accounting duties that mainly consist of general bookkeeping, general-ledger, account reconciliations, daily and monthly bank account reconciliations, financial statement processing, year-end close processing, budgets, fixed assets, internal auditing and report compositions for management.
- Other related duties are to be performed as assigned.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience and/or related educational experience (will consider if has experience but not education or education and less than 3 years’ experience)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a high accuracy level; Attention to detail
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
What’s In It For You:
- Temp to Perm position
- $24+ an hour (based on experience); Shift 8am – 5pm
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 770.914.7566 if you have any questions. If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!