The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Accounts Payable Manager
Houston, TX 77024 US
Posted: 03/20/2023 2023-03-20 2023-04-21 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: LB339413220
Accounts Payable Manager
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77024 | Location: West Houston | Memorial City
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 a year
Our client in West Houston is teaming up with us to seek an Accounts Payable Manager to join the team! As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for managing all the company’s accounts payable, including vendor management, invoice and prepaid workflow, and processing while maintaining associated corporate policies and procedures. If you have experience working with Accounts Payable and seeking a rewarding position with a well-known marine dredging organization, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Accounts Payable Manager’s Responsibilities
- Manage staff responsible for performing the accounts payable function and follow company policy and procedure for compliance
- Manage payment runs both paper checks and electronic ACH
- Promote business process improvements to reduce manual work, shorten processing times or improve efficiency in various aspects of AP and T&E
- Manage the Corporate T&E program by working with the Corp Travel Management partner and other travel providers
- Manage the Corporate Credit card program for both travel and procurement
- Analyze and reconcile AP detail and general ledger postings
- Administer 1099 Reporting/process
- Assist the accounting department with audit requests, project sites, and vendor inquiries
Accounts Payable Manager’s Qualifications
- Complete Vaccination against COVID-19 is required
- Bachelor's degree in a related Accounting or Business Management area is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field is required
- Experience working with Corporate Credit Card programs
- Understanding of SOX and internal policy & controls
- Comprehensive analytical, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication, and presentation skills are highly preferred; Knowledge of computer and MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is strongly preferred
- Experience with ERP and GL systems (Vista/Viewpoint is a plus), Concur, or other automated T&E systems is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work alongside dredging industry leaders
- Expand your professional network
- Experience a diverse and inviting work culture
- The building is off the Katy Freeway, with close access to the Memorial City Mall and quality restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime!
- Opportunity to enroll in the company’s comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401k, medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability insurance plans and bonuses!
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000 a year
If you have Accounts Payable experience and are seeking a rewarding position with an acclaimed marine dredging company, submit your resume today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.