The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Accounts Payable Processor
Pearland, TX 77584 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-21 Industry: Accounting & Finance Job Number: AZ346788217
Accounts Payable Processor
Zip Code: Pearland, TX 77584 | Location: Highway 288 South
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm | Salary: $20 - $22 an hour
A well-known healthcare organization is teaming up with ExecuTeam in seeking an Accounts Payable Processor to join their Pearland team! The Accounts Payable Processor will complete company expenses and control expenses by receiving payments, including processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. Today is the day to submit your resume to where this opportunity can take you!
Accounts Payable Processor’s Responsibilities
- Initiate 2-way and 3-way invoice matching toward purchase orders
- Invoice reconciliations
- Communicate directly with suppliers and internal customers
- Manage invoice discrepancies and research
Accounts Payable Processor’s Qualifications
- Complete Vaccination against COVID-19 is required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of accounts payable experience is required; experience with the Lawson module and 10 Key by touch is preferred.
- The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small-group situations is required.
- Knowledge of Lawson and Oracle payable modules is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and no weekends!
- Located immediately off Highway 288 with close access to Pearland Town Center for endless shopping and quality restaurants
- This is your opportunity to expand your analyst skill set and work for a well-known medical clinic.
- Work with an organization whose mission is to improve the quality and value of healthcare delivered in the communities.
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $20 - $22 an hour
Submit your resume today and see what opportunities are open in your community!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.