Accounts Payable Specialist
Omaha, NE 68137 US
Would you consider yourself an Accounts Payable expert? Did you just graduate with your Accounting degree and looking to get going with your career? Whichever case, we have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist with our client in Omaha!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- DIRECT HIRE
- Monday – Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
- $21.00 / hour - $25.00 / hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 3 years of AP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Reliable and ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Process invoices with the payable system
- Reconcile purchase statements and obtain supporting documentation
- Obtain invoice approvals and prepare invoices for payment
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Accounts Payable description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.