Accounts Receivable Clerk
Clearwater, FL 33762 US
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, credit card payments and preparing bank deposits.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Perform relative account reconciliations.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and customer queries.
- Generate and review age analysis to ensure compliance.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Assist department with month-end closing.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Experience in accounts receivable and general accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Suite, Accounting software systems and other PC-based apps.
- Great Plains experience a plus!
- Pay $23.00 per hour
- 8:00AM – 4:30PM Mon-Fri
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!