When you step into the role of Administrative Assistant I, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your administrative expertise will strengthen a stimulating environment by performing various clerical duties, including covering the phones, corresponding by email or mail, greeting people, and collecting papers from students.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $15.19
- Temporary opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success.
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Located in the Texas Medical Center
Your New Role:
Join a leading healthcare organization in Houston, TX, as an Administrative Assistant I, where you will resolve routine inquiries and questions, respond to non-routine correspondence or telephone contacts, schedule and maintain calendars and travel itineraries, schedule meetings and rooms, invite participants, and arrange refreshments and equipment.
With your firm executive expertise, you will profoundly impact the organization when you serve as an administrative liaison with others within and outside assigned areas regarding administrative issues on purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required; an associate degree is highly preferred.
- Four (4) years of related work experience is required.
- Prior experience with scheduling, maintaining calendars, and travel itineraries is required; experience preparing meeting materials or general reports is preferred.
- Vital organizational, time management, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
Your New Organization:
This innovative and high-tech healthcare organization is recognized for its effort in delivering quality patient care.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Administrative Assistant I at this renowned healthcare organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.