When you enter the role of an Administrative Assistant, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your customer service expertise will strengthen a progressive environment, spearheading clerical, and administrative support to schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, local and out-of-town travel, conference, and department activities for all members of the Aging and Aging Disability Resource Center staff members.
What Matters Most to an Administrative Assistant:
- Competitive hourly rate of $23.00 an hour
- Interim opportunity: A unique chance to showcase your skills and contribute to the organization's success
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- The building is located near NRG Stadium/Astrodome area with close access to diverse restaurants and various shopping outlets
Your New Role as an Administrative Assistant:
Join a trusted and well-known health and human services organization in Houston, TX as the Administrative Assistant. You will sort and distribute mail, draft written responses and replies on the phone or e-mail, work independently and within a team on special and ongoing projects, proofread written correspondences, act as a point of contact for internal and external customers, collect monthly program operations, and oversee aging vehicle maintenance schedule and check-out process.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with no weekends to offer a good work/life balance.
Administrative Assistant Experience, Education, and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, liberal arts, or a related field is required
- One (1) year of administrative experience is required
- A valid Texas Driver’s License is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
Your New Organization:
This is a well-known public service organization, recognized for its efforts in supporting the City of Houston and the citizens seeking aid for times when they are in trouble and know who they can count on.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the Administrative Assistant at this established public service organization. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-952-6760.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Please submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.