The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77498 US
Posted: 05/04/2023 2023-05-04 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AZ12398845
Zip Code: Sugar Land, TX 77498 | Location: Ragus Lake Estates Area
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm | Salary: $17 - $19 an hour
ExecuTeam is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is determined to assist a public service organization in the Sugar Land area. The Administrative Assistant will search through old files and records to digitally scan them into the network system, answer incoming phone calls, and collect mail to distribute amongst staff members. If you have experience as an Administrative Assistant and want to work close to home, submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Administrative Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Search through old files and records to digitally scan paperwork into the network system
- Answer incoming telephone calls and take messages for staff, basic questions, and direct calls to the appropriate person or area
- Collect mail and distribute it amongst staff members
Administrative Assistant’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required; An Associate’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an administrative office setting is required; Experience with working with water and wastewater is highly preferred
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong attention to detail, time management, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drugs screen and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Long-term temporary assignment
- The building is in the Ragus Lake Estates area in Sugar Land off Highway 6 and has close access to various restaurants and shopping outlets to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime!
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, with flexible hours from 7 am to 4 pm or 8 am to 5 pm
- Work with a company focused on public service and community development
- Free parking is provided!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $17 - $19 an hour
Take this opportunity to apply today and see how your career can excel to new levels!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.