The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 05/18/2023 2023-05-18 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AW98700959
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $27 an hour
Client Company: City of Houston
ExecuTeam is partnering with the City of Houston to find an Administrative Assistant to help keep operations running smoothly. Manage the City’s vendor helpdesk by handling vendor registration and vendor account inquiries. If you have excellent communication skills, this position is for you!
Administrative Assistant’s Responsibilities
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails
- Create a positive internal and external customer experience
- Perform daily office functions, such as copying, filing, and scanning documents
- Other administrative support duties as assigned
Administrative Assistant’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, liberal arts, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of administrative experience is required
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail are highly preferred
- Must have the ability to multitask and keep secure deadlines
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- The building is in Downtown Houston and is surrounded by beautiful city sculptures, various shopping outlets, and quality restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- The position offers a fantastic work-life balance with no weekend hours.
- During employment with The Reserves Network, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $27 an hour
Don’t miss this excellent administrative opportunity to work with the City of Houston -- Submit your resume today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in various industries and positions.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.