The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Katy, TX 77494 US
Posted: 05/31/2023 2023-05-31 2023-07-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AB952050522
$26 - $28/hr. | Katy, TX
Monday - Friday 8 am 5 pm
Are you skilled at working with multiple departments or teams by researching and resolving issues, and providing detailed monthly Excel reports? We seek an Administrative Assistant to share his/her Excel talents by providing administrative support and using Excel knowledge to provide monthly reports to a team of municipality managers in Katy, TX.
What Will You Do:
- Provide support to districts, and builders and partner with Field Supervisors, Regulatory Compliance, and other departments to ensure monthly Excel reports provide necessary data for bulletins and alerts
- Prepare municipality contract amendments and update the data, research and resolve district issues
- Compose correspondences and prepare PowerPoint slide presentations
- Ensure managers create and close service orders to billing on time
- Coordinate and manage logistics for events, tours, gift bags, and client bill inserts
- Prepare time reports, expense reports, and organization charts
- Handle special projects for rate order analysis, meeting follow-ups, rate order changes, and the Water Smart Meter Program Administration for engineers
What You Will Need:
• High School or GED required. College business administration experience is a plus
• Three (3) years of administrative assistant
• Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to plan, coordinate, and administer various projects including adhering to deadlines
What You Will Enjoy:
- Excellent Temp to Hire opportunity
- Gain incredible experience working with various municipalities
- Eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly pay periods
- Direct Deposit offered
- Monday thru Friday work schedule – Relax on weekends
- Enjoy working in a modern office building
- The office is located near restaurants and shopping in beautiful Katy
Apply today and use your administrative experience to work with a locally owned utility district management firm focused on providing operational, regulatory, and customer service excellence.
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.