Lincoln, NE 68508 US
The Reserves Network is partnered with one of the fastest growing architectural engineering firms in the country. They are an employee-owned firm offering full service architecture, engineering, interior design, and landscape architecture while prioritizing exceptional service, and employee growth in a team based atmosphere. They are seeking a talented administrative professional to join their aggressively growing team.
Duties of the administrative assistant:
- Answer and direct multi-line phones
- Greet clients upon arrival
- Maintain front office area
- Filing, copying, and generating documentation
- Various administrative projects
What to expect as the administrative assistant:
- M-F schedule with flexible daytime hours
- Pay starting at $18 per hour
- Professional development classes
- Approachable leadership team
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 600 hours worked
If you have administrative or receptionist experience, I want to talk to you. Apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.