When you step into a leading provider of relocation services, specializing in ensuring a smooth and stress-free transition for our clients. We are currently seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join our team and play a crucial role in facilitating successful relocation transactions. Don’t miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of starting at $18 an hour.
- Direct hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Your New Role:
A client located in Omaha NE, is seeking a detail-oriented and organized Financial Specialist to join their team. This role will play a crucial part in our finance department, assisting with accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, collections, and general clerical tasks. If you are a motivated individual with a strong background in financial record keeping and customer service, we encourage you to apply. Be part of a cohesive team that is supportive, friendly, and committed to quality, making this a stellar place to advance your career.
- High School or GED required.
- Preferred office experience in real estate (sales, appraisals, loan processing, title) or relocation (household goods moving or relocation company).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook, along with general database use.
- Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute and ten-key by touch.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and handle last-minute requests.
- A willingness and capacity to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable, flexible, and reliable.
Your New Organization:
This organization is a Global Relocation Company in Omaha is a leading provider of relocation services, dedicated to ensuring a seamless and stress-free transition for individuals and businesses. With a strong presence in the heart of the United States, this company leverages its extensive expertise and local knowledge to offer comprehensive solutions for moving, whether across the city or around the world. Their team of experienced professionals is committed to delivering exceptional customer service, managing all aspects of the relocation process with precision, from documentation and communication to data management and beyond.
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take the first step toward professional fulfillment? Grow your career as a financial specialist at this client-oriented firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.