When you step into the role of the administrative assistant, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your office administrative expertise will strengthen a productive environment where customer satisfaction is a way of life.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
What matters most as the administrative assistant:
- Pay starting at $20 / hour with some flexibility for the right experience
- Permanent, temp-to-hire opportunity with 3 medical plans, dental, and vision
- On-site position for a collaborative and supportive environment
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm schedule with half day on Fridays
Your new role as the administrative assistant:
- Contact clients regarding past due invoices by phone and email
- Assist with audit requests
- Client account reconciliations
- Researching payments and applications
- Generate and distribute accounts receivable reports
Your experience to be the administrative assistant:
- High School or GED required, additional education related to accounting preferred
- 1-2 years of experience processing accounts payable and using accounts payable software systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Your New Organization:
This company is a leading provider of property, liability, and employee benefit coverage that strives to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Enjoy a relaxed environment with access to benefits including 3 medical plans, dental, vision, and more.
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as the administrative assistant at this customer-oriented employer. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.