Omaha, NE 68102 US
This is an amazing Direct Hire administrative opportunity to learn in underwriting for one of Omaha's top companies! Offering a professional environment and room to grow you don't want to miss out on this one! This is an entry level position, great for anyone who has their bachelor’s degree. Utilize your education in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or just put your analytical brain to work! If you are looking to get your foot in the door, this company provides that first step in your career goals!
Job duties of the administrative assistant:
• Process documentation within the database system for the underwriters
• Compile data and conduct tasks delegated by the underwriters
• Create reports and maintain files
• Review contracts
• Extend technical underwriting support for other team members
• Scan documents into the system
Requirements of the administrative assistant:
• A Bachelor's Degree in any field of study from an accredited university
Perks of the administrative assistant:
• Direct Hire opportunity
• NO WEEKENDS!
• Paid parking
• Pay starts at $22/hour
• Health, dental, vision benefits available day 61
Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00pm. If you are interested in starting your career today, apply!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.