Omaha, NE 68137 US
Are you looking for a temporary position for supplemental income? The Reserves Network is partnered with a leading global packaging company that is seeking an administrative assistant to join their team for a 2-3 month contract period. This role will be responsible for being the first point of contact for customers, and all general administrative duties for a fast paced office.
Duties of the administrative assistant:
- Answer and direct multi-line phones
- Buzz in and greet employees and guests
- Generate and file documentation
- Process purchase orders
What to expect as the administrative assistant:
- Temporary role lasting 2-3 months
- M-F 8am-5pm schedule
- Pay starting at $18 / hour
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
If you have office experience you might be a perfect match for this job, apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.