Step into the role of Administrative Assistant to impact one of Florida’s premier tissue donation clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will support the department by performing administrative and secretarial duties. Do not miss this chance to join a team that changes lives.
What Matters Most to the Administrative Assistant:
- Competitive salary of $20.00 per hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Located in Brandon, FL
Your New Role as an Administrative Assistant:
- Compose and prepare detailed correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Answer, screen, and facilitate incoming telephone calls, and respond independently when appropriate
- Manage and / or maintain directors schedule, calendar, and independently set appointments or meetings as directed
- Record, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes
- Assist with travel arrangements and accommodations
- Compile and facilitate the approval of documents such as check requests, purchase orders, and expense reports
Administrative Assistant Skills and Experience:
- Associate degree with advanced skills in MS office 365, expert level in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, typing 50 wpm
- Experience making travel arrangements and accommodations for department staff
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills are required
- Strong customer service skills
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for changing lives. As an employee of The Reserves Network, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step toward career fulfillment as a Donation Coordinator with a renowned medical facility? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.