The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77396 US
Posted: 03/14/2023 2023-03-14 2023-05-01 Industry: Clerical/Office Job Number: AZ232586314
Zip Code: Humble, TX 77396 | Location: North Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm | Salary: $20 - $22 an hour
Here is an excellent opportunity to work in government services! We are partnering with a Northwest division of Harris County in their search for an Administrative Clerk to perform various administrative and analytical duties. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys handling multiple office-related affairs while communicating with all levels within an organization. If you have experience working in an administrative role and seeking to enhance your skills, today is the day to apply and submit your application!
Administrative Clerk’s Responsibilities
- Communicate with the public by answering incoming phone calls and emails and responding to them promptly.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating.
- Work closely with prevention staff to ensure continuity and completion of projects.
- Collect and organize data to produce reports.
- Operate modern office equipment, such as telephone systems, photocopying, computer and related software, printers, typewriters, etc.
Administrative Clerk’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required; an Associate’s degree is preferred
- Basic computer skills are required
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Must be able to demonstrate respect for the opinions and beliefs of others
- The ability to work well with teammates is highly preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Stable company with a foundation dating back to the early 1980s
- Team of over 300 employees
- Long-term temporary assignment, possible temp-to-hire
- Endured challenging economic cycles and have shown to be stable and secure
- Hours are Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM, with weekends off!
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $20 - $22 an hour
If you enjoy ensuring smooth and efficient operations while providing continuous quality improvements, apply today!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.